Monday, October 24, 2011

Ratatouille

We had lots or eggplants and tomatoes, organic of course from Organic Momma's Grocery. I was browsing through recipes that had these ingredients and decided to make Ratatouille.



I've never made this before and wasn't sure how the consistency should be. I got my recipe from about.com. I've tried several recipes from this website which I didn't like so much but I did like this one! Although the photo of their dish seem soupy compared to mine, I did enjoy this a lot and so did my husband!

See recipe here. By the way I read that there's only 85-200 calories in a cup of ratatouille! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a note! 8o)

Visit InfoServe for backgrounds or to create a website.
Visit InfoServe for backgrounds or to create a website.