Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pre-natal Massage in the south

I had a very tiring day yesterday and after being pregnant for 4 months I thought it might be time to get a pre-natal massage. I wanted a home service one so I can have it while my daughter naps. I was about to panic when it was almost her nap time and I still couldn't find any. Thank goodness my sister in law called and gave me the number of her trusted pre-natal masseuse. While waiting for her to arrive I decided to research some more and make a list of prenatal massage options for myself and other southern preggies out there.

  • Mai-mai of Feel Dreams- this is my sister-in-law's trusted pre-natal masseuse. She used to work for Orange Spa and even claimed to training the prenatal masseuses there. Anyway she does home service and my sister inlaw has nothing but good things to say about her. They are open from 1pm-1am and charges 250php/hour, 375php/90mins and 450php/2hours. Her number is 0933-9371883.

  • Orange Spa- they also do home service for only 250/hour. Here's Orange Spa's website. Their numbers are 0923-9303522/(02)996-6257. They're open from 1pm-12mn. Don't bother calling before 1pm, they won't answer. It's better to send them a message.
  • Miracle Spa- located in Aguirre street in BF Homes. they don't do home service much but if you live around BF they might. Their massage is 350/hour wether homeservice or not. I heard bad things about their sheets from a friend who used to own a laundry shop so I suggest doing it at home. But hey they could have improved, its still worth checking out.
  • Sujivana Spa- I just came across this blog while looking for a prenatal massage. I'm not sure how much it costs etc. This is located in Westgate, Alabang, across Gymboree. 8o) Here's their number 771-2386 to 87.
  • Mom Massage Service- I love the service menu of this company. They even have lactation massage! They do home service only and charge a minimum of 1000php/hour. For BF homes they charge 1300php/hour. They must be really good! Here is Mom Massage Service's website.
  • Rebirth Spa- I remember getting a massage here during my first pregnancy. This is located inside Asian Hospital. I found it to be so-so that time. I'm not even sure if they are still open. They charge about 1000php/hour. Here is Rebirth Spa's website.
  • Ruyifang- This is a well known massage spa in BF. They're actually really good and are always full. I called and was told that they do have pre-natal massage but they only do legs and shoulders. I opted not to get one there because well, if you've been pregnant you'll know that the first aches will come from your mid-lower back from carrying that tummy. but anyway since they offer that service I might as well add them to the list. They are located at Aguirre St., Phase 3, BF Homes. They are open from 12:30pm-3am. Here are their numbers (0917) 505-4816 or (0916)575-5199.
If you plan on getting a prenatal massage, you should check with your doctor first. Also, check on your masseuse's credentials/training as well. This is just what I've gathered online and from friends. Double check on them first if they're legit before booking. 8o)

In any case, I do hope this benefits other preggies out there, I think we deserve a massage more than anyone else anyway! 8o)

1 comment:

  1. I just had Mai-mai do my massage and she really hit the spots perfectly. Thanks Dan! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a note! 8o)

Visit InfoServe for backgrounds or to create a website.
Visit InfoServe for backgrounds or to create a website.